This policy sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through our website https://koda.com/ (our ,,website”). Privacy protection is very important to us and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We respect GDPR rules. Please read this documents.
If you have any question for us contact with us Data Protection Officer on this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org . We will contact with you.
1. Who is the data controller of your personal information?
The data controller is KODA Sp. z o.o., ul. Św. Mikołaja 7, 50-125 Wroclaw, Poland, (“KODA” ). We are responsible for, and control, the processing of your personal information. If you wish to contact us or you have any question please contact with us Data Protection Officer on this e-mail: email@example.com .
2. What personal information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website:
- You may supply us with information about you by filling in forms on our website. This includes information you provide when you submit a demo request (e-mail address with your name or name and last name) or contact request (e-mail address, name, last name)
- If you merely use our Website: Our server logs from your browser or device, which may include any chatbots you have created using our Services, your conversation history with the chatbots, IP address, geolocation data, device identification, browser data, browser type (user agent, browser version, etc), device type, device model, operating system version, screen resolution, information on your usage of
- information about your visit on our website, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on;
- information about your activity on our website, advertising ID, IP address, location ( on the website we use Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager)
3. How do we collect your information?
Your personal information is collected in many ways and may include:
- personal information you provide to us: most of the personal information we receive comes to us voluntarily from users our website;
- personal information collected via technology: as you use our website, we may collect information about your activity.
4. Why and on which legal basis do we collectand use your personal information?
We use your information for the following purposes and on the following legal grounds:
- we use your information in one of purpose: receiving a demo, contacting us ( data subject has given consent to the processing art. 6 (1) a GDPR
- we use your information to administer our site including troubleshooting and statistical purposes (processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller art.6 (1) f GDPR)
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer (processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller art.6 (1) f GDPR)
- security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure (processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller art.6 (1) f GDPR)
5. With whom do we share your personal information?
We will share your personal information with the following third parties:
- service providers and advisers: external suppliers and other service providers who provide services to us or on our behalf. They support us in providing services to our clients;
- we use a trusted third party website and hosting provider to facilitate the running and management of this website;
- Law enforcement, regulators and other parties for legal reasons: Third parties as required by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our legal claims or to protect the security or integrity of our Services; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of KODA , our visitors, or others.
6. How long do we keep your information?
We will store personal data for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purposes for which we collect personal data, in accordance with our legal obligations and legitimate business interests. Information collected for one of the purposes: receiving a demo version, contacting us as long as we keep until the data subject withdraws his consent).
7. What rights do you have?
You have the following rights:
a) right of access. The right to obtain access to your personal information.
- right to rectification. The right to obtain rectification of your personal information without undue delay where that personal information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- right to erasure ‘right to be forgotten”. The right to obtain the erasure of your personal information without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- right to restriction of processing . The right to obtain restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal information in certain circumstances, such as, where the accuracy of the personal information is contested by you, for a period of time enabling us to verify the accuracy of that personal information;.
- right to data portability. The right to portability allows you to move, copy or transfer personal information easily from one organization to another;
- right to object. You have a right to object to any processing based on our legitimate interests where there are grounds relating to your particular situation. You can object to marketing activities for any reason whatsoever;
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please contact with us Data Protection Officer on this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
8. Tracking technologies.
Our website use Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. We collecting data about your activity on our website, advertising ID, IP address, location. We process the data for statistical purposes and to improve our website. The data is processed until the purpose for which we collect it is achieved.
9. International data transfers
Koda is a business location in EU – Poland. We provide services in EU country and another countries like United States or United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. We process data in accordance with GDPR. We store personal data of our clients within the EU. In the case of transfers to third countries, we have entered into Standard Contractual Clauses, approved by the European Commission, to ensure an adequate level of protection for the transfer of your Personal Data to these entities outside the EEA.
We also use Google Analytics. Personal data will be transferred to the USA. Detailed information on data processing is available: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US. Based on Article. 49 sec. 1 point 2 of the GDPR due to the fact that the USA has not been recognized by the European Commission as a country providing the security referred to in Art. 46 we inform you that there is a risk of insufficient protection of your personal data. By using this website, you consent to the transfer of your data to the USA.
10. How to contact us?
11. How to contact us?